Monday, November 29, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On

I am (almost) moved in to our house.  Its been an amazing and busy few weeks....my mom, dad, in-laws, kiddos, and best friend were all on hand for turkey day.  It was my first rodeo when it comes to cooking the bird and hosting- but it was fun and delicious.  I stuffed my turkey with citrus fruits, sweet onions and apples with greek seasoning mixed in.  Then I put butter mixed with kosher salt, pepper, and greek seasoning between the skin and meat- and wow! It was soooooo moist with citrus undertones- Mmmmm, leftovers....

If you have never used greek seasoning its amazing! I put it in scrambled eggs, potatoes, on meat, just about everything that is savory is even better with a little greek seasoning! YUM!

And for those of you who are interested in seeing pictures of our new house...I am working on it.  I promise, scouts honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment