Monday, January 31, 2011

Green Thumb?

I have been reading Doug Welsh's Texas Garden Almanac and thinking about our front yard landscaping and our backyard too.  There is so much to consider when it comes to plants.  Its kinda overwhelming, but very interesting....I like gardening. (So far...I haven't had to weed yet)  I want to put a lot of thoughtful consideration into our yard, so I am not rushing into anything.  I want to design a master plan and work on our garden in smaller projects rather than an overhaul.  However, reading about plants makes me want to have plants so I am trying to work on indoor plants.  I bought a peace lily that I love and unfortunately so do my cats...they keep biting the leaves (sad day) and I am attempting to grow an herb garden (cilantro, basil, oregano, parsley, and chives) from seeds.  So I guess we will soon see if I have a green thumb...

No comments:

Post a Comment