Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where's Callie?

I have been a little MIA lately and you may wonder, "Where's Callie?"....Well if you look between the book stacks at the Schertz Public Library  you might find me in the program room doing story time for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and families.....True story. It's my new job! (If you remember a few weeks ago I volunteered painting their windows with Mo Willems characters... And, yes, it is the same library that April works at.)  By the way, you know I love Mo Willems, so I have some exciting news....The pigeon may come to your area soon in form of a play (YES!!!!) Click here to find out more!

There are other exciting things in the works, but you are going to have to wait to hear about those juicy details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment