Saturday, August 7, 2010

How 'Bout Them Cowboys

Football season is upon us....last weekend I went to Cowboy training camp at the Alamodome here in San Antonio and had a blast.  I saw the FIVE Super Bowl trophies and rings, some awesome memorabilia, and I saw my boys on the field practicing...AWESOME!!!!


I purchased a throwback/legacy Roger Staubach t-shirt from the pro-shop and it came with the most poetic clothing tag, I must share:
You are wearing the apparel of Legends.
This is Five Rings.
This is 20 Consecutive Winning Seasons.
This is over 10 members in the in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.**
This is Mr. Cowboy.
This is the Hail Mary.
This is every opponents big game.
This is the hole in the roof.
This is America's Team.
This is the STAR.
This is Dallas Cowboys Football.


 (**Note: about to be 12 once Emmitt Smith is inducted in August)

How 'bout them Cowboys?

No comments:

Post a Comment