Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, hello again....

Um, hi, its been a while since I last posted.  I have been having some crazy-busy fun at work with our Summer Reading Club! If you are in San Antonio/Schertz area, come check it out.  Pretty great stuff if I do say so myself.

In other news, I am in LOVE with pinterest and it sucks up the few precious moments I am not at work (but there are no complaints, because I am in luuuuuurve) (Pinterest is like an online organizer of images and ideas, so instead of bookmarking things I like, I just pin them on my board(s))

J is hanging out with me today.  Dad's at work, Lexi is at the grandparents.  His leg is broken (his cast is red, white, and blue- how patriotic), but we are heading off to the zoo while its still cool (so I do not die of heat when pushing him) and then on to a movie (Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2, I think).  It has been so hot lately, I hope we are able to go floating soon.  (The river is pretty low because of the drought :( )

OK, that's all for now....bye

No comments:

Post a Comment