Monday, August 16, 2010

Whoopie Pie Mania

Three months ago I heard about whoopie pies....I wanted one immediately, but I patiently requested the library to purchase the book and viola....the book is now in my possession.  I think I am in love with whoopie pies!!! I've already baked two batches- classic chocolate whoopie pie with salty peanut butter filling and oatmeal with cream cheese filling. Yum. Yum. Yum. Then I made chocolate with chocolate butter cream, then chocolate with cream cheese filling. Next up I think I am going to make the s'more or lemon whoopies.  Mmmmm....



3 comments:

  1. Both the lemon and the s'mores whoopie pies sound amazing!! Can they be boxed and send to CA? :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! yummy!! i love your whoopie pies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't box em up and mail them to you...I don't have your new address (email me!!!)

    ReplyDelete